Friday, September 16, 2011

Island in the Sun Album and The Seedless Summer Tour ends

Shwayze releases his 3rd studio album Island in the Sun. The album dropped on Tuesday I was able to pick up my copy today. I will say this album is definitely worth a listen too, its a shame Summer is over because this album definitely has that Summer feel(apparent in the title of course). Shwayze seemed to sway away from the club type mixes that Let it Beat was known for and has gone back to the style of his first album. Island in the Sun is independently released but hopefullly will get radio play. My favorite songs so far have been: Drunk off your love feat. Sky Blu from LMFAO, Golden Dreams and the song Island in the Sun. This album has a potential to release a couple singles and I feel if they get radio play this album will be on par with his first one and be a hit. This album won't have any club jams like Let it Beat, but this is one of those albums you can put on and sit back and have a beer too. I recommend you check this album out, its really worth a listen.

Slighty Stoopid's Seedless Summer Tour feat. Rebelution and Shwayze ends this Sunday at Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre in Irvine CA. I've heard good reviews about this show and really want to go. I unfortunately won't be attending, due to my school load of homework, but believe me if I didn't have to I would so be there. Tickets range from $16 to $35 but with those convenience charges ( I feel there is nothing convenient about them but eh) your looking at $30 to $50 bucks. If you have the chance I would recommend attending this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment