Monday, October 31, 2011

Dark Knight Rises Prologue....


So chances are this won't me super new to people, I know I am very late on posting this info up but regardless Im still putting it up. Remember when Dark Knight was in production and they attached the first 10 min of the Dark Knight to I am Legend. Warner Bros.  is doing it again with Dark Knight Rises, this time they are attaching it to Mission Impossible IV. I personally do not like the Mission Impossible franchise but I will still be going to see it, only thing is once the Rises prologue is done I will leave the theatre and ask for my money back. This of course is an IMAX exclusive, in case you didn't know the Dark Knight Rises is being shot with IMAX cameras so this time around the whole thing will be bigger and better. I strongly feel that this movie, the Dark Knight Rises, will not be victim to the dreaded third movie curse.....anyways that I all got I am keeping a look out for spoiler free news but is very hard to find now a days.

No comments:

Post a Comment