Thursday, October 13, 2011

Been lagging on updates...

I've really been dropping the ball on updating lately. For that I apologize, as far as Dark Knight Rises news, nothings really changed.

There has been a video surfacing that has key spoilers in it, its a video of the production and it basically gives away a huge chunk of the plot, maybe even possibly the climax of the film. I haven't seen it, thank god, and I don't plan on looking for it. Just be very cautious when looking up news on Rises because chances are most sites who don't give a flip about revealing spoilers will have it posted. I am posting a video of Tom Hardy proving to the Fanboys that he did bulk up for the role of Bane, you can tell with the naked eye, just fanboys are still whining that he isn't big enough. Personally I say get the F*&#! over it because he looks like Bane hes got the mask and his buff and he kicks Batman's ass, aside from a Venom tube he sounds like Bane to me. Thing is venom tube or no venom tube his character will still be better then the Bane from Batman and Robin and will actually be intelligent like in the comics so I am super excited to see him on the big screen.



On October 18th, not only does Arkham City come out, but another cool Batman thing coming out is the animated film Batman Year One. Now this film is highly praised for being really faithful to the comics. Its defnitely something worth seeing. Its not really Batman Begins in cartoon form, it is similar to it but at the same time definitely has its own identity. I am also picking up this film on the 18th as well. So sometime during that week I will post a review up of the film, of course after I give the Batman Arkham City game a once over in terms of beating the games story. Notable voice actors for this one are Benjamin McKenzie as Batman/Bruce Wayne, McKenzie was in the show the O.C. as Ryan Atwood, I never saw it but thats what IMDB lists as his most notable role. Catwoman makes an appearance in this film and shes played by Eliza Dushku, however the Catwoman appearance is in a short film attached with the DVD. So its not really in the Year one film, but either way its still something to check out.

 So that it as far as an update I got another video for Arkham City, I am still gonna keep up on posting the trailers, so if I don't update in terms of news expect the Arkham City Trailers. I will also post up a Year One trailer just not on this update. So as far as anticipation goes I am super excited for this game, and the Batman movie Year one, its definitely is a perfect time to be a fan of Batman because of all the stuff coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment