Monday, November 7, 2011

Laggin on Updates, here is why

My friend posted this on his Facebook I thought I would share it with everyone too


So as most of you know I have done really bad at updating this. It started off well and then declined, basically you saw where my life got hectic haha... anyways, reason why other then school has been that I just got a job, I now work at Best Buy. Ive been training and been really busy with school too. Midterms that I bombed...all that fun stuff. In random news about my life, I am currently working on a couple side projects, as far as the school radio stations I am trying to get my show idea passed and approved. Its a metal show, so hopefully it gets approved and I can get that rolling in the Winter. Other side project that will take longer is a short film. I have been inspired to do my own batman film, its gonna be a piece based on Black Mask, a nolanized version if you will. I got a rough draft pieced together, I am hoping to begin filming that sucker early spring. Not sure if I wanna youtube it or just keep it in my personal collection.

As far as TDKR news pretty much same boat nothing new other then spoilers. There are rumors floating around that we will get a second trailer soon. Most likely early December. So that is pretty cool, uh I still haven't gotten to watch Batman Year One, its on the list, and as soon as my discount at Best Buy kicks in, I am buying it. As far as Arkham City news, Nightwing came out last Tuesday. I still haven't gotten him and in fact I haven't been able to be where I want to be with the game. I beat the story have one more side mission to do, then I just gotta get all the Riddler trophies for Catwoman and Batman. I was hoping to already have it beaten all the way on Normal and then be trying to get 100 percent on hard and story plus but all the stuff I mentioned earlier is getting in the way. I did find a cool Scarecrow easter egg, I am proud of myself for finding it before this video, I am not talking about his mask location but a cool little thing on the boat in the harbor, Check out the video and you will see what I am talking about.



Thats pretty much all I got for this blog post. I just want to let everyone know I am still alive, or rather still plan on updating this blog. Its just taking a while, I do hope to keep this sucker going as long as possible, well after my fall semester, in case you haven't figured it out, that is partially why this blog exists, I had to create it for school. I am trying to update it more then the required one a week thing, just very difficult as you can all see. Anyways I am done with this rant....

No comments:

Post a Comment