Sunday, November 20, 2011

Well over due update (yet again)

All of November is almost gone and this blog only has two updates for the month of November. I sincerly appologize, I know ive said this before but I do plan on updating this more. Just a little recap of new info for the Dark Knight Rises.


I already posted this info before but it needs to be restated. A 6 minute prologue has been attached to Mission Impossible 4, in Imax of course. The Prologue hits theaters December 16th 2011. Another interesting tidbit is that a 2nd Trailer is being rumored to be attached to Sherlock Holmes 2. So if that rumor is true expect mass internet buzz around the 13th for leaked footage of the trailer, if it does exist. As far as set news I am sad to report nothing big has come about. In all honesty I kept myself in the dark during the New York set so that I wouldn't ruin the film for myself. I am sure if you look else where you will get your fix of set pics and set reports. The one time stuff I posted in October was simply that, a one time deal. Today though Empire Magazine revealed a dueling cover set for Dark Knight Rises. One is of course the Caped Crusader himself, the other is the Venom filled Warrior Bane. This shot is considered an official reveal, his viral reveal was also official but it wasn't a shot of him from the front like the Magazine cover. I for one am going to buy both these magazines and possibly frame them...yeah its a little weird but eh when there worth something one day I will be happy that I did it.

In Arkham City news, I thought I had encountered a glitch but it wasn't a glitch it was actually Big Head Mode. I looked it up on IGN and they show the proper way to do it. I did this by accident and didn't save my game after, I am not sure if you can switch back from Big Head Mode, but I am sure its just a matter of doing the same thing over again. Besides the little easter egg, for those of you who did not preorder the game at Best Buy. Robin will be available for purchase on the 22nd. Its all the same stuff you would of gotten at Best Buy just not for free. Remember to get all the achievements or trophies you do need Robin, so if your thinking about passing on the DLC pack know you won't be able to get them all.
Tuesday the 22nd Robin Packed Released 






So that's all I got, hope it was enjoyable blog update. The next update won't be 2 weeks from now it will be much sooner. I plan on doing some album reviews later in the week. So until then, I leave you this.

No comments:

Post a Comment