Thursday, December 8, 2011

Viral Campaign is off and running for The Dark Knight Rises...

So out of no where the supposed canceled viral campaign shows up. I found out about this at school but wasn't able to act on it until now. Empireonline.com and Wired.com have put up a CIA report. It is involving a Nuclear physicist named Dr. Pavel, both websites tease that these are clues to a upcoming event. That event of course is the Prologue, or perhaps something else. This is the same type of thing that was done with the Dark Knight before the prologue and the trailer with actual footage hit theaters. Never the less the campaign is off running, I am glad my semester for school is coming to a close, because now I don't have to worry about missing school to run around LA again if the opportunity presents itself again. I still have my Joker card and my citizens for batman bumper stickers. I am hoping more sites pop up like before. I am actually going to go back and look them up and see if anything has changed or is updated. Anyways... here are the CIA documents. I am going to be studying these things more then my school work for Finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment